Ghost Security Group (also known as GhostSec) is a self-described "vigilante" group that was formed to attack ISIS websites that promote Islamic extremism. It is considered an offshoot of the Anonymous hacking collective.
Ghostsec is fighting ISIS & they claim to have prevented terriost attacks in New York & Tunisia.
- ↑ http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/beauty-queen-and-vigilante-female-hackers-declare-online-war-on-isis/ar-AAdwUwJ
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/25/world/middleeast/behind-a-veil-of-anonymity-online-vigilantes-battle-the-islamic-state.html?_r=1
- ↑ http://www.ibtimes.com/ghost-security-hackers-offshoot-anonymous-claim-they-disrupted-isis-attack-2077993
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/11/13/anonymous-hackers-islamic-state-isis-chan-online-war/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Security
- ↑ GhostSec helps stop terrorist attacks in New York and Tunisia